Regional Sales Director
Regional Sales Director
Do you have that hunter instinct and proven new business sales results?
Experience of selling analog IP in different regions?
Looking for an opportunity where you can really make an impact in growth?
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge and serving worldwide customers, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a much higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact then play a part in our story
With amazing growth and opportunities ahead of us, we are now looking to expand our sales function globally, in joining us you will be making a significant impact on our sales efforts and growth in the region. Reporting to the VP Worldwide Sales you will lead with a strategic approach to creating new and nurturing existing relationships as well as supporting the wider sales teams.
What you will be doing:
- Lead generation, demand creation and follow up
- Achieving assigned sales targets by efficiently executing market strategies
- Delivering growth by aligning the right sales process, metrics and controls to scale the regional sales organization seamlessly.
- Taking overall ownership of regional sales process and deliverables, accountability is key in this role
- Assisting sales representatives at shows or events and presenting at regional conferences seminars & workshops, you will be one of our strongest advocates
- Acting as liaison between customer and engineering, clear collaboration between the teams is critical
- Understanding customer requests & ideas; ensuring these are captured and fed back to engineering for consideration and follow up
What we need from you:
- An outgoing, positive and self-motivating character
- Extensive sales management experience in the field of embedded IP, liaising with subject matter experts to identify practical solutions to customers’ needs
- Solid hunter mentality
- Knowledge in design/system application of embedded IP
- Strong working knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com, Pipedrive, Hubspot etc
- Knowledge of commonly used tools within the industry (Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor)
- Must be comfortable dealing with customers and presenting technical subjects to a wide audience
- Solid communication and inter-personal skills (written & in person)
- Must be a “self-starter” with initiative and capable of managing their own work in a changing environment
- Will involve local and international travel
Even Better if you have:
- A degree-level background (or equivalent experience) in electronics/microelectronics
- Experience/Knowledge of analog IP, system level design and trade-offs for SoCs
What do we offer in return:
As well as the opportunity to work with an industry leading company and dynamic team we also offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- Hybrid Working
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Something looks off?