Argent aims to be crypto’s defining company: the first to bring the benefits of self-custody to a global audience. Giving people control of their assets and identity, and helping them to enjoy new economic opportunities.
To do this we’ve built the first smart wallet. As different from traditional wallets as smart phones were to 90’s phones. Argent is easier, safer, cheaper, and greener.
As a company, we’ve raised a $40m Series B from Paradigm, Index Ventures and Creandum, putting us in a strong financial position with 4 years of runway.
We work remotely across Europe, prioritizing autonomy and flexibility. And it’s a particularly exciting time to join as we’re preparing to launch breakthrough new products on Starknet and zkSync.
“we need wide adoption” of wallets like Argent (Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum co-Founder)
As Product Designer you will get to:
- Define and craft delightful web experiences that our customers love
- Lead the design process end-to-end for our team: strategy, research, exploration, ideation, launch and testing
- Collaborate with our user researchers, product managers and developers to frame problems and take ideas from concept through implementation
- Demonstrate high quality design practices by ensuring decisions are made with data and user insight
- Create designs that work for desktop web, mobile web and mobile native.
- Care about quality and the fine details of our product design, producing attractive solutions that encourage trust, connection, and joy.
Your experience should include:
- 3+ years in UI design, with demonstrable experience in mobile UI
- Experience with tools such as Figma, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Interactive Prototyping
- Illustration skills
You might also have:
- Animation experience
What you’ll love about Argent:
🌍 Work anywhere in Europe. The best part? No commute!
🧘 Work flexibly and autonomously. Shape your work day to suit you so that you have plenty of time to care for kids or cats, and - most importantly - yourself.
💰 Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
🛩 Trips across Europe! For one week every quarter we meet in person as a company to explore new solutions and to have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona. Ideas for our upcoming trips are welcome!
👶 Generous parental leave.
💻 Equipment - tech setup of your choice.
🤙 Build a new industry with us, defining the future of the web
You can find more information on each of our values here.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Here at Argent, we want to build a definitive suite of crypto products that work for everyone, giving more people access to the economic benefits of Decentralised Finance. We also truly believe that, in order to build an inclusive product, we need to foster an inclusive working environment and a diverse team of passionate Argonauts. We encourage our colleagues to work flexibly and autonomously, in the way the suits them and their lifestyle,
We’re an equal opportunity employer, and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Your application will be reviewed without attention to sex, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, working practices, medical history, neurodiversity or any other personal or protected characteristics.
Something looks off?