Sales Executive -Alexandria
We believe financial services should be more accessible, that’s why we started Axis. A fully interoperable mobile wallet which enables users to send and receive money from any mobile wallet in Egypt, pay their bills, buy anything online with a virtual Visa card, or scan any QR code to pay for anything in-person.Axis empowers small businesses with simplified digital payments to compete & grow. Our digital banking platform enables small businesses to seamlessly manage payments to employees and suppliers. Small businesses can now send salaries, reimbursements and instantly pay their suppliers on any mobile wallet in Egypt.
What you’ll be doing
- Generating and contacting sales leads and set up appointments to present company products.
- Closing sales through face-to-face interaction with customers based within assigned sales territories.
- Meeting with potential and existing customers to present sales proposals, inform them of product benefits and features and negotiate prices
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Generating and submitting sales reports on time.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinating sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supplying management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeping abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- 1-3 years of outdoor sales experience
- Must have at least 1 year experience in B2B sales
- Experience in tech products field sales
- Good Communications Skills
- Very good English Language (Both written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good at prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Perks of working @ Axis
- Competitive Base Salary and Transportation allowance
- Limitless commission scheme
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Competitive leave policy including Paternity and Maternity leaves.
- Marriage leave policy.