Partnerships & Loyalty Executive
We believe financial services should be more accessible, that’s why we started Axis. A fully interoperable mobile wallet which enables users to send and receive money from any mobile wallet in Egypt, pay their bills, buy anything online with a virtual Visa card, or scan any QR code to pay for anything in-person. Axis empowers small businesses with simplified digital payments to compete & grow. Our digital banking platform enables small businesses to seamlessly manage payments to employees and suppliers. Small businesses can now send salaries, reimbursements and instantly pay their suppliers on any mobile wallet in Egypt.
Overview of the role
The Loyalty & Partnerships Executive role is a vital role. You will be responsible for developing and implementing concepts for offers and promotions in partnership with key strategic players in the market. Also, you will handle the loyalty program performance of points accumulation and redemptions.
Your mission is to forge partnerships including gig-economy ,e-commerce , freelance platform , Retail ,remittance, social media partnerships and any other partnership that can help Axis grow customers and revenues.
What you'll be doing
- You are at ease negotiating commercial agreements and rev-share deals
- You are proactive in chasing partnerships and in driving partnership goals
- You can drive partnership goals, including quarterly and yearly partnership objectives and joint-KPIs
- You are able to manage the loyalty & partnerships on an ongoing basis, setting quarterly and yearly reviews to go over results & key learnings
- You are eager to find ways to improve partnership results and KPIs to grow customers and revenues.
- For the offers partners, you are able to work towards maximizing Axis’ revenues from deals, and in driving awareness about these deals by working closely with the marketing team.
- You are comfortable working with cross-functional teams including product, marketing, and sales to ensure the partnerships you negotiate are a good fit for our product and are promoted widely to our customers.
- 2-4 years experience in partnerships or business development.
- Track record of building successful partnerships & negotiating commercial agreements
- End to end responsibility of the partnership cycle, including identifying strategic new partnership opportunities, setting partnership goals & KPIs, and managing partnerships to reach objectives
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization with different functions such as marketing, sales, and product.
Perks of working @ Axis
- Hybrid working conditions.
- Medical Insurance for You and your family.
- Life Insurance.
- Greek Campus gym subscription.
- Marriage leave policy.
- Very competitive leave policy including extended Maternity and Paternity leaves.