Software QC Engineer
We believe financial services should be more accessible, that’s why we started Axis. A fully interoperable mobile wallet which enables users to send and receive money from any mobile wallet in Egypt, pay their bills, buy anything online with a virtual Visa card, or scan any QR code to pay for anything in-person. Axis empowers small businesses with simplified digital payments to compete & grow. Our digital banking platform enables small businesses to seamlessly manage payments to employees and suppliers. Small businesses can now send salaries, reimbursements and instantly pay their suppliers on any mobile wallet in Egypt.
Overview of the role
We are looking for a passionate Quality Control Specialist to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. This role will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches to ensure that products, applications, and systems work correctly.
What you'll be doing
- Create, maintain, and execute comprehensive suites of test cases.
- Reproduce customer issues, verify potential fixes, and write regression tests.
- Analyze and troubleshoot test failures, submit defects, and communicate test results.
- Track defects and verify fixes.
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities, including the continuous integration and nightly running of automation scripts.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing and regression testing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to automation, reusability, optimization, maintainability, and quality.
- Contribute to the required target delivery.
- Efficient and supportive team member.
- 1-3 Years of proven experience in Software Testing, with proven knowledge of test management and issues tracking software.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors, attain to details, and highlight possible risks
- Experience in Web and mobile application testing
- Knowledge about automated testing tools is a plus
- Knowledge about RESTful and SOAP services testing is a plus
- Knowledge about SQL databases is a plus
- Previous working experience in Agile Scrum delivery teams is preferred.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and tools.
- A University degree (BSc) in Software Engineering or similar background is preferred.
- Good command of English (written and verbal).
Perks of working @ Axis
- Hybrid working conditions.
- Medical Insurance for You and your family.
- Life Insurance.
- Greek Campus gym subscription.
- Marriage leave policy.
- Very competitive leave policy including extended Maternity and Paternity leaves.