Cross-Platform Mobile Developer (Flutter)
We believe financial services should be more accessible, that’s why we started Axis. A fully interoperable mobile wallet which enables users to send and receive money from any mobile wallet in Egypt, pay their bills, buy anything online with a virtual Visa card, or scan any QR code to pay for anything in-person. Axis empowers small businesses with simplified digital payments to compete & grow. Our digital banking platform enables small businesses to seamlessly manage payments to employees and suppliers. Small businesses can now send salaries, reimbursements and instantly pay their suppliers on any mobile wallet in Egypt.
Overview of the Role
We're seeking a skilled Flutter mobile developer to build and maintain our B2C and B2B mobile apps
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver fully functional, cross-platform, and well tested mobile applications developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement, Integrate and Document functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that perform efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Be involved in a full spectrum of mobile applications engineering, including new features and new applications, extending existing functionality, and maintaining the existing code base.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality.
- Contribute to the design, analysis, and required target delivery.
- Efficient and supportive team member.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile app development using Flutter.
- Proficiency in Dart programming language.
- Strong understanding of mobile app architecture and design patterns.
- Experience with RESTful API integration, familiarity with modern authorization mechanisms such as JWT and OAuth is essential.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git ensuring efficient code management and collaboration.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with mobile app testing frameworks.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiarity with mobile app security best practices and techniques.
- Previous experience with mobile app deployment on both iOS and Android platforms or other - cross-platform frameworks like (React Native, Xamarin, and Ionic)
- Previous experience with mobile app deployment on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Capable of writing and executing unit test cases to maintain code quality and identify issues early in the development process.
- Proven expertise in designing and developing custom controls tailored for Android, Windows, and iOS platforms, showcasing your ability to craft user-centric mobile experiences.
- Previous experience working in Agile delivery teams is preferred, highlighting your ability to adapt to a collaborative and iterative development environment.
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal, to facilitate effective communication within the team and with stakeholders.
Perks of working @ Axis
- Hybrid working conditions.
- Medical Insurance for You and your family.
- Life Insurance.
- Greek Campus gym subscription.
- Marriage leave policy.
- Very competitive leave policy including extended Maternity and Paternity leaves.