Senior Graphic Designer
We believe financial services should be more accessible, that’s why we started Axis. A fully interoperable mobile wallet which enables users to send and receive money from any mobile wallet in Egypt, pay their bills, buy anything online with a virtual Visa card, or scan any QR code to pay for anything in-person.
Axis empowers small businesses with simplified digital payments to compete & grow. Our digital banking platform enables small businesses to seamlessly manage payments to employees and suppliers. Small businesses can now send salaries, reimbursements and instantly pay their suppliers on any mobile wallet in Egypt.
Overview of the Role
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to execute upon the brand strategy across all channels (online & offline). You will report to the Creative Director.
What you’ll be doing
- Design various brand touch points reflecting the brand strategy
- Create distinctive & engaging creative content across all channels
- Understand potential consumer segments that we should target, & test different creative strategies and campaigns to acquire new customers
- Work with the wider growth function on campaigns, such as new product launches, new segment launches, new geographic launches etc.
- Contribute to creating a groundbreaking brand that is loved by customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Arts
- Demonstrated track record of developing creative content across different online channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) & offline channels (billboards, booths, brochures etc.)
- Portfolio with different brands/companies including creative work for different channels
- Willingness to understand motivations, behaviors, & media consumption of potential customer segments in order to come up with creative strategies to target them
- Hyper creative in your approach to campaign creatives and copy
- Proficiency in using programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, & Adobe InDesign; Aftereffects is a Plus
- Experience mentoring & coaching more junior graphic designer
- Comfortable working in a scrappy and ambiguous startup environment where things can change quickly
Perks of working @ Axis
- Hybrid working conditions.
- Medical Insurance for You and your family.
- Life Insurance.
- Greek Campus gym subscription.
- Marriage leave policy.
- Very competitive leave policy including extended Maternity and Paternity leaves.