Revenue Operations Manager
Block is a renovation platform transforming the $450 billion renovation industry. Block democratizes access to high-end design, while combining design, construction, and materials into a streamlined experience. Block simplifies a complex and convoluted process and gives homeowners certainty on outcomes, quality, price, and time.
Our mission is to give homeowners a better way to improve the spaces they live in, and to give contractors a better way to work. We are building an ambitious, tenacious, and creative team that is unafraid of tackling new challenges. Employees come to Block for the opportunity to work in a rapidly scaling tech start-up that remains steadfastly dedicated to its employees, its culture, and constant iteration and improvement.
Role & Responsibilities
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will own tools and analytics for Block’s Sales and Marketing teams, serving as a key strategic and tactical contributor to our growth. You will surface proactive insights to teams, create evergreen and ad hoc reporting, assist with data management and improve processes in support of go-to-market strategy. Key responsibilities include:
- Build, maintain, and analyze reports and dashboards to track key growth metrics to deliver insights to the business
- Participate in the creation of presentations and other materials for stakeholder, executive, and company-wide audiences
- Manage and optimize growth-side software tools such as Salesloft, maximizing their value to the team
- Work hand-in-hand with our Salesforce administrator to ensure CRM sets operating teams up for success.
- Monitor and update team efficiency measures and commissions models
- Liaise and share insights across Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, Product, and others to ensure alignment
- Lead cross functional projects and process improvements across the growth org
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field required
- 3+ years in a directly related position, such as sales operations, business operations, or sales management with an analytics-heavy bent.
- Strong analytical abilities and advanced proficiency in Excel; SQL is also valuable, but not required
- Experience and proficiency in Salesforce and Looker (or similar data visualization tool), as well as additional tools in the growth tech stack
- Curiosity to explore complex questions, learn about the business, problem-solve, and improve processes; ability to drive change, not just present information
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous startup environment; experience with startup ecommerce or marketplace businesses preferred
- Research and reporting skills to analyze sales data and trends to create forecasts
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and managing stakeholders towards consensus
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritizing time toward the greatest impact
This is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Business Operations. The initial salary range for this position is expected to be $100,000 - $120,000. Actual salary will be dependent on job-related criteria such as skills and relevant experience. To further support your growth at our company, Block also offers the following:
- Earn equity in an early stage high-growth company
- Subsidized health insurance, dental coverage, vision coverage, and One Medical membership
- Flexible work environment, with hybrid and fully remote roles
- 12 weeks universal fully paid family leave
- PTO and company holidays
- 401k retirement savings plan with matching employer contribution
- HSA with employer contribution & FSA plans
- Learning and development stipend
- Employee discount on renovation services
- Working alongside an ambitious, kind, no-drama team