QA Automation Engineer
coherence is a tech startup in the games industry, working on leveling the playing field for multiplayer games. We are making a network engine and platform that allows any developer to easily create anything from a simple multiplayer game to a large, cloud-based virtual world. Read more about coherence here.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation engineer with a real passion for testing and automation that ensures the quality of our product.
Become part of our engineering team and help us democratize multiplayer game development. As a QA Automation engineer, you will develop scalable automated testing strategies for functional, regression and performance testing. The goal of this role is to improve and sustain the overall quality of the product, including stability, reliability and performance.
You will write integration tests, create and integrate test and validation tools to make QA an integral part of the product development cycle. You will design, develop, implement and maintain test procedures, automated tests, acceptance tests and establish quality goals for all aspects and components of coherence.
- Work with engineers to identify functional, end-to-end, regression, load and performance testing requirements.
- Create and maintain unit and integration tests for all product components.
- Design, build and maintain testing tools, automation frameworks and QA pipelines.
- Analyze product customer reports and feedback and translate them into comprehensive test cases.
- Drive testing automation, deliver technical solutions and identify opportunities to increase test effectiveness and coverage.
- Implement quality metrics, analyze test and performance data and results to identify and communicate risk and quality status
- 5+ years of professional experience as a QA engineer.
- Strong programming skills.
- Experience with test automation and automation frameworks.
- Experience with and knowledge of Unity and C#.
- Experience with and knowledge of CI/CD with GitHub.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Love for high quality and attention to detail, a problem-solving mindset, positive attitude and openness to feedback.
- Game development experience in Unity.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a globally distributed team.
- Passion for games.
We kindly request that you only apply for this role if you are within the UTC-7 to UTC+2 time zones as we will not be able to consider your application otherwise.
Something looks off?