Senior Fullstack Developer
coherence is building a network engine and platform that allows any developer to easily create anything from a simple multiplayer game to a large, cloud-based virtual world. Become part of our engineering team and help us democratize multiplayer game development.
We are looking for a highly skilled programmer who is comfortable with both front- and backend programming. As a fullstack developer, you will be responsible for developing and designing backend services, frontend web applications, client SDKs, creating responsive and robust code, constructing APIs and setting up associated and required server infrastructure.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate developer to help design, build and maintain tools and services for the coherence ecosystem. Our ideal candidate values creativity, collaboration, attention to detail and a commitment to quality and reliability.
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions.
- Develop new features, services and infrastructure in support of the core product.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks and work continuously to improve performance.
- Research and suggest new technologies, services and workflows.
- 7+ years of professional programming experience as a Fullstack Developer.
- Experience with Go.
- Experience with TypeScript and React.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with the HashiCorp stack (Terraform, Nomad, Consul, Vault).
- Experience with systems used by and scaling to a large and varying number of users and across multiple regions.
- Problem-solving mindset, positive attitude and openness to feedback.
- Experience with Unity and C#.
- Experience with Unreal Engine and C/C++.
- Passion about games and their potential.
We kindly request that you only apply for this role if you are within the UTC-7 to UTC+2 time zones as we will not be able to consider your application otherwise.