Hi, we are CreditBook!
CreditBook is building technology that seeks to improve financial outcomes for entrepreneurs. We are excited to be at the forefront of accelerating the digitization of small and medium-sized businesses across Pakistan.
The problem that we are solving for is that in emerging markets, a lack of access to technology at the micro and small-business level means that these businesses lack visibility on their cash flows, payables and receivables and spend onerous time and resources in managing paper registers. The resulting broken cashflows limit the ability of these entrepreneurs to use their capital in growing their business or acquiring customers. We're passionate about solving this problem at scale.
In the first 12-18 months, CreditBook has secured $11m+ USD in venture financing and has scaled its technology to tens of thousands of micro-businesses across Pakistan. Our success has been backed by leading investors from around the world, including Tiger Global, Firstminute Capital, Quiet Capital, and Better Tomorrow Ventures.
We are keen to partner with curious individuals, passionate about solving for this problem with us. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today!
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to take on the role of Brand Lead at CreditBook. As a Brand Lead, you will be instrumental in shaping and executing our brand strategy, contributing to our market presence, and engaging with our customers.
How you’ll make an impact
As a Brand Lead at CreditBook, you will significantly influence our brand's success by:
- Developing and leading innovative brand strategy initiatives, ensuring alignment with company goals.
- Analyzing market research and conducting product experiments to inform strategic decisions.
- Taking ownership of all customer-facing content, including social media, go-to-market, and in-app communication, from planning to execution.
- Defining and evaluating the outcomes of brand growth experiments.
- Collaborating closely with Product Managers to plan and execute successful product launches.
- Collaborating seamlessly with third-party vendors to ensure the timely and successful delivery of campaign materials and objectives.
What we’d love to see
We are looking for a candidate who embodies the following qualities and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in brand management is preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and develop a comprehensive vision for the brand that aligns with the company's overall goals and market positioning.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills, as well as exercise judgment in identifying relevant skills for execution. A beginner's mindset for quickly acquiring new skills is highly valued.
- Navigate changing circumstances with the ability to adjust strategies and approaches as needed.
- Take the lead in driving brand initiatives independently, displaying a proactive approach to decision-making and achieving objectives.
- Work seamlessly within the organization, forging strong partnerships with product managers and contributing effectively to cross-functional teams.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills enabling the effective management of multiple projects, setting priorities, and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Be adept in digital marketing platforms, encompassing a deep understanding of social media strategies and the ability to craft compelling content for impactful digital channel utilization.
- Exhibit clear and articulate communication skills, both in written and verbal forms.
What we offer (Benefits & Compensation)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health Insurance benefits
- Remote-first culture -- work when you want, how you want (on-site or remote or both)!
- Unlimited total paid leaves
- Engaging culture with company-wide weekly updates about business metrics and customer stories
- Yearly training sponsorship budget for teammates
- A feedback-heavy culture consisting of quarterly feedback cycles and regular 1:1 check-ins with one's manager
- Internal and external masterclasses from individuals at renowned global organizations
- People-first policies like early salary disbursement ahead of major holidays like Eid, Christmas and Holi
- Free lunch at the office on Tuesdays!
- Exposure to a multicultural team, spread across three continents
Just So You Know
CreditBook is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We believe that great ideas come through broad exposure, diversity and healthy debate. We are committed to building the best team possible and all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual potential and qualifications, without regard to race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
We feel excited about learning from one another and getting unique, thoughtful, bold opinions -- we're excited for yours!