There are few things that change everything, the world moving to hybrid working will be one of them. Kadence exists to make flexibility an advantage for organisations all over the world - powering a more positive, productive and personalised way of working so individuals, ideas and teams can thrive.
9/10 of companies, $25tn of employee salaries and $22tn of office real estate is moving to hybrid and Kadence is building the operating system to power the hybrid age.
Kadence coordinates people, projects, and workplaces empowering employees to become masters of hybrid. Over 250 companies around the world use Kadence to make hybrid work, from desk and room booking, to coordinating who should be onsite with who.
Don’t just take our word for it, Kadence is backed by investors including Kickstart, firstminute.capital, Manta Ray, Hambro Perks and Techstars.
- Analyze and interpret complex datasets to identify trends and patterns, driving actionable insights for product improvements and decision-making.
- Develop, test, and implement machine learning models to enhance the capabilities of our platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, product, and design, to ensure our data-driven approach is integrated throughout the organization.
- Communicate data findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing machine learning models.
- Contribute to the development of data pipelines and ETL processes.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of delivering in a Data Scientist role or similar capacity.
- Strong knowledge of Python or R for data manipulation and analysis.
- Experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Scikit-learn.
- Proficient in SQL and working with relational databases.
- Familiarity with big data technologies, such as Hadoop or Spark, is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Data Science, or Mathematics.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to contribute to an early-stage startup as it scales.
- Pioneering work in a new technology field.
- A passionate and fun team that is quickly expanding.
- Remote-first work environment with the option to work from our modern Belfast office.
- Regular company social events and annual offsite gatherings.
- 5 weeks of vacation per annum, plus public holidays and flexible work/life balance.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and company pension.
- Cycle2work Scheme and Perks at Work discounts.
- Product & Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
At Kadence, we believe the way we work should lift us up, not lock us in, enabling people to flourish in everything they do.
By building the operating system for the future of work, we improve the coordination of people, time and space to help teams feel trusted and empowered to make the best choices about how, when and where they get their best work done.
Already working at Kadence?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.
Something looks off?