Developer relation expert / Open-source community builder
London, UK · Paris, France
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Mistral AI is hiring an expert in the role of organising the community using its open-source models, creating developer content and smoothening the experience of developers using Mistral AI solutions.
The role will involve
1. Creating developer content, including
- technical documentation,
- product demonstrations, i.e. applications using generative AI,
- a website exposing our products and making them easy to deploy.
2. handling technical partnerships with other cloud/open-source platforms
3. organising the community around Mistral AI solutions, which involve
- handling external communications through media and social media
- organising events and challenges for fostering upstream contributions from our models' users
- organising academic and "for-good" partnerships with friend entities
The successful candidate will have
- high interest for building and animating a community of developers
- high technical engineering competence. This means being able to create generative AI products, being able to create front-end content with an attractive UX, being able to write product documentation
- high-level understanding of the field of generative AI. This means a broad knowledge of the field of AI, and specific knowledge or interest in fine-tuning and using language models for applications.
About Mistral AI
Mistral AI is a European company training large generative models for providing them to the industry. It releases the technology in a fully transparent way; a significant part of its IP is shared with permissive open-source software: Mistral AI intends to be a technical leader in the open-source generative AI community.
We're a team of 18 people, mostly composed of seasoned researchers and engineers in the field of AI. We like to work hard and to be at the edge of science. We are creative, low-ego, team-spirited, and have all been passionate about AI for years. We hire people that foster in competitive environments because they find them more fun to work in. We hire passionate women and men from all over the world.
We hire people, not resume: your knowledge and throughput in designing and training language models should simply put you in position to join a highly competitive environment, with a very exigent team, that aims for shipping products at the edge of science.