GPU programming expert
London, UK · Paris, France
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Mistral AI is hiring an expert in the role of serving and training large language models at high speed on GPUs.
The role will involve
- writing low-level code to take all advantage of high-end GPUs (H100) and max out their capacity
- rethinking various part of the generative model architecture to make them more suitable for efficient inference
- integrating low-level efficient code in a high-level MLOps framework
The successful candidate will have
- high technical competence for writing custom CUDA kernels and pushing GPUs to their limits. High expertise on the distributed computation infrastructure of current generation GPU clusters.
- overall understanding of the field of generative AI, knowledge or interest in fine-tuning and using language models for applications.
About Mistral AI
Mistral AI is a European company training large generative models for providing them to the industry. It releases the technology in a fully transparent way; a significant part of its IP is shared with permissive open-source software: Mistral AI intends to be a technical leader in the open-source generative AI community.
We're a team of 18 people, mostly composed of seasoned researchers and engineers in the field of AI. We like to work hard and to be at the edge of science. We are creative, low-ego, team-spirited, and have all been passionate about AI for years. We hire people that foster in competitive environments because they find them more fun to work in. We hire passionate women and men from all over the world.
We hire people, not resume: your knowledge and throughput in designing and training language models should simply put you in position to join a highly competitive environment, with a very exigent team, that aims for shipping products at the edge of science.