Senior Community Manager/Community Lead | Berlin or Europe remote
We at n8n are building the most powerful, flexible, and open workflow automation platform for technical people out there.
We launched n8n at the end of 2019 as a Source Code Available (practically Open Source) product and things have grown exponentially since then.
📈 10k people try us out for the first time each month
⭐️ With 27k stars, we are in the top 500 of the 238m projects on GitHub
🧑🤝🧑 We have a passionate and engaged community of 46k people
🌱 We were Sequoia's first seed investment in Germany, and raised $12m Series A round in 2021, led by Felicis Ventures
We’re looking for a Senior Community Manager/Community Lead to join our marketing team and lead our effort in developing, growing, and nurturing an already established community with thousands of active members. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for designing and managing the community strategy where you will set the vision, define key KPIs, and scale community programs that will help scale n8n as the world's leading automation platform.
What you'll be doing
- Set the vision and strategy to scale the n8n community
- Partner cross-functionally to advocate for community needs
- Collaborate with other marketing functions to curate and create high-value content together with the community that can be re-used in other marketing channels
- Partner cross-functionally with SEO, technical support, and product
- Establish relationships within the n8n community and identify opportunities for potential brand ambassadors
- Plan, host, and execute regular educational workshops with partners, community members, and customers.
- 5-7 years experience from community, product marketing or other marketing roles where you have been driving and owning initiatives from strategy to execution
- Proven experience growing and nurturing a community predominantly made up of a technical /developer audience
- Clear articulation of business objectives for the community initiatives and ability to quantify ROI
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience with social media, particularly Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Comfortable being the forward-facing member of the marketing team
- Passion for technology and automation
- Career opportunities. We are looking to hire 'rising stars', who can grow with the company into more senior roles. We give you €1k a year to spend on courses, books, events and coaching, to support you in developing your career
- 30 vacation days
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Transparency. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing — the whole shebang
- A passionate team. We love our product. We have regular office hackathons to see who can build the coolest thing with it
- We're big fans of open source, and you'll get $100 per month to give to projects you care about
- Being fair is really important to us. Equity? Of course we give you equity
This role can be done from anywhere within Europe. We can sponsor visas to Germany; for any other country, you need to have existing right to work. Our company language is English.
n8n is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?