Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer | Berlin or Remote (EU)
We at n8n are building the most powerful, flexible, and open workflow automation platform for technical people out there. In order to succeed with this we need an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer focused on our Cloud Infrastructure (currently on Azure AKS) to make sure our n8n Cloud users have a delightful experience.
We launched n8n at the end of 2019 as a Source Code Available (practically Open Source) product and things have grown exponentially since then.
📈 10k people try us out for the first time each month
⭐️ With 30k stars, we are in the Top 500 of the 238M projects on GitHub
🧑🤝🧑 We have a passionate and engaged community of 46k people
🌱 We were Sequoia's first seed investment in Germany, and raised $12m Series A round in 2021, led by Felicis Ventures
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take a big piece of ownership and have a substantial impact in a fast-growing tech startup.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at n8n, you will:
- take ownership in developing, monitoring, maintaining, and improving n8n Cloud and related IT infrastructure
- build and operate Continuous Integration, Delivery (CI/CD) and testing automation
- take part in bringing the n8n.cloud platform to the next level
- get to deploy and use some of the finest open-source tools and technologies
- work autonomously but in close partnership with our software engineers
- exchange your knowledge with other developers from our team
- work in a small and dedicated team of experienced peers with a can-do attitude, in a psychologically safe environment
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, either managed or self-hosted
- Extensive knowledge of at least one major cloud provider and proficiency with Terraform
- Solid experience with concepts such as monitoring, infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD, containers (Docker & k8s) and related tools
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering best practices
- Fluent in at least one of the major web programming languages
- A curious, collaborative mindset and the intrinsic drive to explore new technologies and practices
- Automation is your first instinct and comes naturally to you
Our Stack & Toolbox
Kubernetes, Azure AKS, Terraform, Prometheus, Rook Ceph, TypeScript, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Docker, with a hint of Python.
Google Workspace, Slack, Linear, GitHub, and of course n8n! Mac, Windows or Linux depending on your preference.
- Career opportunities. We are looking to hire 'rising stars', who can grow with the company into more senior roles. We give you 1000€ a year to spend on courses, books, events and coaching, to support you in developing your career
- 30 vacation days
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Transparency. We all know what everyone’s working on, how the company is doing — the whole shebang
- A passionate team. We love our product. We have regular hackathons to see who can build the coolest thing with it
- We're big fans of open source, and you'll get $100 per month to give to projects you care about
- Being fair is really important to us. Equity? Of course we give you equity!
- You'll get the chance to meet your awesome colleagues face-to-face twice a year
This role can be done from anywhere within Europe. We can sponsor visas to Germany; for any other country, you need to have existing right to work. Our company language is English.
n8n is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?