Join our Talent Community | Berlin or Europe remote
n8n is a low-code workflow automation tool that allows you to connect different services together with custom logic (think syncing your CRM with an internal database or allowing companies to easily build Slack bots for their products). We launched 1.5 years ago to a ton of interest, and things have accelerated since then:
- With 60m Docker pulls, loads of people are using our product already. There is a huge demand for what we're doing
- With 19k stars, we are in the top 800 of the 238m projects on GitHub
- We have a community of 30k people who love our product
VCs are really excited about this: we were Sequoia's first seed investment in Germany, and have just raised another $12m. We're using that money to grow awareness and usage even faster and accelerate monetization.
Join our Talent Community
We're growing super quickly right now, but we know that occasionally folks who are interested in careers at n8n will browse our Talent page, and not see anything that's quite right for them. If that's the case, please use this page to apply anyway, and join our talent community!
- Career opportunities. We are looking to hire 'rising stars', who can grow with the company into more senior roles. We give you €1k a year to spend on courses, books, events and coaching, to support you in developing your career
- Transparency. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing — the whole shebang
- A passionate team. We love our product. We have regular office hackathons to see who can build the coolest thing with it
- We're big fans of open source, and you'll get $100 per month to give to projects you care about
- Being fair is really important to us. Equity? Of course we give you equity
This role can be done from anywhere within Europe. We can sponsor visas to Germany; for any other country, you need to have existing right to work. Our company language is English.
n8n is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?