Head of Manufacturing
At Pixieray we combine optics, hardware and software with human vision. Our technology is deeply integrated with the way we comprehend the world and enables all of us to use our eyes as nature has intended.
We want to work with the most creative minds – we want you to join us. We are offering an exciting position where you can shape the future, help people to see better, see more.
- Establish and develop world class manufacturing capability and value chain for auto-focus eyewear products
- Responsible and accountable for manufacturing process management and quality management
- Responsible for end-to-end logistics and inventory management
- Manage and further strengthen operations-team, reporting to CEO
What we expect from you
- Experience in negotiation and setting up of factory operations from zero
- A strong background within operations and manufacturing; Experience of building an operational strategy in line with the overall business strategy
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing techniques and continuous improvement programmes
- Be able to effectively plan, organise and coordinate resources, materials for proto building and preparation for mass production
- Extensive network in manufacturing arena
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Engineering background as a plus
What we offer
- Start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work and grow your skills from many aspects
- Possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Office located in an inspiring setting with many cultural and sports activities in the same facility
We will proceed in the recruitment process as soon as we can – therefore please don't wait to apply.