UX Researcher / Data Analyst
At Pixieray we combine optics, hardware and software with human vision. Our technology is deeply integrated with the way we comprehend the world and enables all of us to use our eyes as nature has intended. We want to work with the most creative minds – we want you to join us. We are offering an exciting position where you can shape the future, help people to see better, see more.
Join our team as a UX Researcher / Data Analyst
Are you ready to be part of the development of our groundbreaking products at Pixieray? As a UX Researcher / Data Analyst, you'll embark on an exciting journey where innovation knows no bounds. Your role is dynamic and twofold. Firstly, you will take ownership of conducting UX research from start to end. Secondly, you will support in algorithm development by conducting lab measurements and collecting and analyzing various data. You will work as a part of the team of UX and data-analytics professionals.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience from UX research and/or data analytics and different research/analysis methods
- Experience from structured data gathering
- Ability to conduct the whole research process independently in the field of UX research/data collection from the planning to the reporting
- Good skills in Excel, Matlab and/or Python
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience from health technology, medical devices, eye tracking technology, algorithm development, optometry or psychology are considered and asset but not required
What We Offer
- Start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work and grow your skills from many aspects
- Possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Office located in an inspiring setting with many cultural and sports activities in the same facility
This role is fixed-term until end of September 2024, with a possibility for continuing in the team after the fixed-term period.
Ready to Join Us?
Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. You may also add references to your existing projects/work. The role will be closed as soon as its filled, so don't hesitate to apply and embark on this exciting journey with us.