Lead UX Researcher (fixed-term)
At Pixieray we combine optics, hardware and software with human vision. Our technology is deeply integrated with the way we comprehend the world and enables all of us to use our eyes as nature has intended. We want to work with the most creative minds – we want you to join us. We are offering an exciting position where you can shape the future, help people to see better, see more.
Join our team as a Lead UX Researcher (fixed-term)
Are you ready to be part of the development of our groundbreaking products at Pixieray? As a Lead UX Researcher, you'll embark on an exciting journey where innovation knows no bounds. As a senior professional, you'll be stepping into a pivotal role, taking charge of UX research from conception to completion. Your role is independent, but you'll collaborate closely with a bunch of bright-minded colleagues across various fields of expertise.
What We're Looking For
- Mastery of the entire UX research process, showcasing capability to lead research activities from planning to reporting while working hands-on
- Experience in UX research preferably with physical consumer products
- Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative research methods, employing diverse research methodologies
- Fluency in English
- Bonus: Background in the eyewear industry or medical devices, knowledge of eyeglasses and related optics + ergonomics, and/or experience in managing clinical research
What We Offer
- Dive into a startup culture with minimal bureaucracy, providing maximum opportunities for you to take charge and grow holistically
- Possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Office located in an inspiring setting with many cultural and sports activities in the same facility
This role is a fixed-term parental leave substitution until end of September 2024, with a possibility for continuing in the team after the fixed-term period.
Ready to Join Us?
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact hiring manager Timo Yliluoma (p. +358 40 569 3791) on Thursday 11.1. at 10-11 or on Friday 19.1. at 14-15 EET.
Please submit your CV and cover letter along with references to your existing projects/work as soon as possible. The role will be closed as soon as its filled, so don't hesitate to apply and embark on this exciting journey with us.