Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
- Company Laptop (Choice of Mac or Windows) & Company Swag 🤙
- Participation in Employee Share Option Programme 📈
- Company Events every month 🥳
- Pension Scheme 🧑🏾🦳👨🏽🦳
- Health Insurance & Wellbeing Allowance ❤️
- Truly Unlimited Holidays 🏝
- Nomad Working for 20 Days ✈️
- Offices in Limerick, Dublin and Partially Remote Working Environment ⛑
In this role, you will:
- Run your very own prospecting campaigns with the help of the marketing team and company resources.
- Support senior sales leaders in demos and assist throughout the sales cycle including learning to close enterprise level deals.
- Be in contact with multiple stakeholders responsible for safety in companies with industrial, manufacturing and production sites, through various outbound lead sources as well as manage inbound requests.
- Be expected to meet quarterly targets in relation to lead generation.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers alongside our customer support lead to enable upsell and a high NPS.
- Attend relevant Health and Safety conferences/expos across Europe to promote Protex AI and win new business.
And ideally, you have/are:
- An early career professional with a passion for sales and an eagerness to accelerate your career with Protex AI!
- Motivated by numbers - you perform best when you have targets to hit, doing whatever it takes to reach them.
- A positive and entrepreneurial attitude. You're keen to learn, comfortable working independently and you're not afraid of figuring out a sales process that works for you.
- Excellent communication skills and you love being part of a team. You're a people person that tends to gel with a team quite quickly and has no problem collaborating across teams.
- Comfortable using Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other digital tools to enable a more automated sales process.