Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
In this role, you will:
- be our first dedicated Finance hire responsible for building and managing the financial function
- work closely with our support team to ensure our accounts are correct each month, reconciling anything that needs to be reconciled etc.
- be responsible for Cap Table management and ESOP distribution
- support on the execution of our treasury strategy
- ensure our Irish and US tax returns are filed in a timely fashion
- work closely with our sales and client success teams to ensure invoices are sent in a timely fashion and payments are collected on time
- be responsible for building and maintaining several models and budgets, working closely with the leadership team to ensure the business plan translates into the financials
- administer payroll and benefits including pensions and health insurance for new joiners
- create and maintain SaaS reporting metrics including CAC, LTV, ARR etc.
And ideally, you have/are:
- 3+ years PQE
- qualified accountant having completed both accounting and tax exams in the Big Four
- have experience working with/in a SaaS business - ideally a VC-funded startup
- experience working with US based firms and their subsidiaries
- understand US and EU tax law - or can figure it out!
- excellent communication skills and love being part of a team. You're a people person that tends to gel with a team quite quickly and has no problem collaborating across teams
- you are ambitious and would one day see yourself growing into a CFO role