Solutions Engineering Manager
What you will be responsible for:
- Management Responsibilities
- Managing and building the Solutions team, including team members in EMEA and USA
- Reporting in to the Head of Engineering
- Collaborating with other teams
- Technical collaboration with core software development teams in developing client install technical features
- Collaboration with Client Success to to assist with resolving client technical issues
- Collaboration with the Sales team to provide pre-sales technical knowledge, support and training
- Assisting our clients on their pre-sales, install and post-install journey with technical knowledge, support and issue resolution.
What you will bring to the role:
- Significant experience in a technical role, preferably in the software industry with your most recent experience building and managing teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field is preferred.
- Some travel as required for client meetings, conferences, and on-site visits.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship management skills.
- Technical skills and/or languages
- Demonstrated AWS experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Python coding language
- Demonstrated experience with technical tools, including
- AWS Console (or other cloud services tool)
- Demonstrated experience with Linux, including:
- Networking on Linux
- Command Line interface
Protex AI is an inclusive and equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating an equitable workplace for everyone regardless of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.