Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
We are Ramp, a well-funded scaleup that makes the Web3 world a reality 🚀
We’re looking for an experienced and ‘always-looking-to-improve’ mindset Engineering Manager to help our cross-functional product teams increase their performance, and the quality of work delivered. You will take full ownership of streamlining the delivery of our product process meaning software development, design and team collaboration by working closely with Product Managers, Software Engineers and the rest of the product team.
This is a full-time, hybrid model (min. 3 days per week from the office) role.
Your future work will focus on:
- Delivery - most of your work is going to be around improving the software delivery of your teams. Removing obstacles, finding shortcuts, addressing technical requirements, and synchronizing cross-team initiatives would definitely be on your list,
- Communication - making sure that Product Managers and product teams are well aligned. Facilitating the meetings and ceremonies, confirming priorities are clear and shared with the rest of the team, including other departments,
- Team growth - hiring and onboarding new team members, mentoring and taking care of the product team. Collecting feedback from both Product Managers and product team members to improve their well-being and internal processes. Spotting and tackling problems before they escalate,
- Leadership - mentoring our cross-functional product teams and supporting other Engineering Managers. Always look at how to improve processes and tools that we are using to drive better product outcomes. Helping people grow as professionals in their fields and retaining them as team members
What we are looking for in candidates:
- Proven management track record of working with interdisciplinary product teams (web, mobile, design) in the position of either an Engineering Manager, Tech/Team Lead, Technical Project Manager or Scrum Master,
- Hands-on development experience in the past (any tech stack), we believe it boosts confidence and communication within a team,
- Excellent communication skills, ability to get on well with various colleagues from tech to business,
- Deep understanding of Agile Product Development, including hands-on experience in facilitating ceremonies and maintaining a product backlog,
- Experience in running and mentoring cross-functional teams,
- Empathy and openness - you will spend at least 50% of the time talking with people,
- Honesty and ability to give constructive feedback,
- Proven experience in addressing challenges between product development teams,
- Outcome over the output approach,
- English language proficiency, we have a multinational team
- 1. Discovery interview (online)- 30 min
- 2. Lifestyle interview (online) - 60 min
- 3. Skills interview (onsite preferably - in our office at Wioślarska 8)- 75 min
- 4. Final interview - 60 min
Our recruitment process
- 💰 27 000 - 35 000 PLN monthly net on an invoice on a B2B plus managerial contract,
- 👩🎓 the yearly self-development and conference budget of USD 500 to help you grow,
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 🏝 26+ days off fully paid (or more if you need it),
- 🏠 our comfy workspace located in Warsaw, with 3 days in the office and 2 days of hybrid per week
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- 💻 Macbook Pro and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 impacting decision-making and taking a high level of ownership
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
See more open positions at Ramp
Something looks off?