Senior Frontend Engineer
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
We are Ramp, a well-funded scaleup that makes the Web3 world a reality 🚀
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to ensure that our service is bug-free, well-tested, architected, and meets our coding standards and our customers’ needs.
If you are keen to work in a product company and interested in new technologies, then we want to hear from you. You will have an impact on what and how we do it.
This is a full-time role, with the possibility of working remotely in hybrid and in-office models.
TypeScript, React, Jest, @testing-library/react, SCSS + CSS Modules, Storybook, MobX
Your future work will include
- developing front-end for Ramp application and making key decisions on technology and frontend architecture issues with the tea,
- analyzing and understanding business requirements and translating them into technical solutions,
- working closely with our designers and product team on delivering a world-class user experience,
- mentoring less-experienced developers,
- working with niche frontend tech: SDKs, payment gateways, iframes, cross-frame communication, anti-fraud tools, browser extension APIs (communication with blockchain wallets).
What we are looking for in candidates
- solid experience in front-end development,
- ability to understand and appreciate good UX,
- experience in refining tasks and asking the right questions,
- experience in working with design teams on delivering excellent products to customers,
- experience in setting up frontend build systems, analyzing and picking the right tech for problems you need to solve,
- ability to explain complex technical issues in plain language to others, including non-tech people,
- great code review & communication skills,
- good testing practices,
- readiness to work in a rapidly scaling up startup,
- experience in building payment flows in web apps (nice to have),
- experience in tutoring less experienced developers (nice to have),
- crypto-related experience (building or maintaining dApps) (nice to have).
- Backend: TypeScript, NestJS (Node.js framework), PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ.
- SRE / DevOps: Google Cloud, Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, Grafana.
- Blockchain: web3.js, ethers.js.
- Discovery interview - 30 min (optional)
- Lifestyle interview - 60 min
- Home-based task
- Technical interview - 60 min
Here’s the rest of our stack:
Our recruitment process
- 21 000 - 31 000 PLN monthly net on an invoice on a B2B contract,
- 👩🎓 the yearly self-development and conference budget of USD 500 to help you grow,
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 🏝 26+ fully paid days off (or more if you need it),
- 🏠 comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw; work from home is also an option,
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- 💻 Macbook Pro and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
See more open positions at Ramp
Something looks off?