Senior Fullstack Engineer
About the company
We’re taking Generative Voice AI to a new level. Creatives of all kinds rely on Resemble’s immersive voice engine to rapidly accelerate the development of new voice-centric experiences without losing the flexibility and humanness of speech.
Resemble AI supercharges your synthetic voice with a text-to-speech generator paired with real-time APIs to build immersive experiences. Use cases include, advertisements, games, virtual assistants, call centers and more.
About the role
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will be part of a high-performing team, building great product experiences at scale with countless opportunities to make an impact. If performance, accessibility, experimentation, or talking to customers gets you excited, you're the type of engineer we're looking for. You will have a major impact on the tech stack, user experience, and mission of the company. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about our mission and excited to make impactful decisions but also loves contributing on an individual level.
What you'll do
- You will ensure your team delivers extraordinary output
- You will continuously seek ways to make a substantial impact
- You will set the direction for the team and help guide the engineering vision
- You will architect important systems and anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
- You will write code as we expect our technical leadership to be in the trenches alongside junior engineers, understanding root causes and leading by example
- You will mentor engineers, both junior and senior
- You will own relationships with other engineering teams and collaborate with other functions within our company
What we're seeking
- Interest in joining a fast-paced environment
- Have 2+ years of industry experience
- You are familiar with backend technologies, frontend technologies, web development, and design
- US work authorization required, we do not support visa transfers
- Have experience with Ruby, React, and Python
- This position can be done from remotely from Canada, or remotely from the US
Nice to have
- You are familiar with infrastructure and DevOps
- You are comfortable with planning sprints
- You have led a team and coached junior team members on best practices
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering, or other technical degrees
- Experience working with product management and road mapping
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey
Something looks off?