Senior ML Engineer
At Spline we are building a 3d design tool for the web. We believe the future of design is in 3d, and we want to enable more people to create in the third dimension.
Hello there! At Spline (twitter.com/splinetool), we are building a platform for web-based, real-time, and multi-user 3d design.
We are looking for someone to join our Machine Learning team and work on the next generation of 3d design tools.
🌈 We are passionate about building tools that make 3d accessible for everyone.
What you will do
- You will lead execution and research efforts to train and implement generative models.
- Work alongside other teams to integrate models in our 3d editor.
- Research, train, and implement models for different types of visual/media outcomes.
- Strong experience working with generative models (Diffusion/GANs/LLMs).
- Experience (2+ years) coding with Python, JS, or R.
- Understanding of 3D Computer Graphics (Shaders/GLSL, Raytracing, etc.)
- Experience with large datasets
- Please share links to work you have done.
Why work with us? We are redefining the design process: 3d first, real-time, and interactive. There is so much tech progress happening, but the creative tools available are still the same: hard to use, technical, not web-based, and costly.
- We work fast and value clear communication.
- We have a strong community of creators.
- We ship consistently.
- We care about innovating.
- Our team is diverse and with a strong comprehension of their fields.
If you are interested in the creative world and love working on ML challenges, you will get fun!
If you love working with computer graphics, design, and creative tools, let's connect!