Chief Revenue Officer
Stitch is a payments infrastructure company on a mission to make it easier for enterprise businesses to connect to the financial system and build better experiences for their customers.
We are expanding the team to enable Stitch to broaden our product offering and extend our geographical footprint.
The Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) is pivotal in shaping our revenue strategy, streamlining our sales processes, and cultivating key partnerships in the fintech landscape. As CRO, you are responsible for driving our revenue growth and enhancing our market position.
- Take responsibility for Stitch's Sales, Marketing, Customer Management, and Support teams ie. all our go-to-market functions.
- Develop and execute innovative go-to-market strategies to surpass revenue and profitability goals.
- Lead and empower the sales team to exceed targets through data-driven strategies and deep market insights.
- Oversee all revenue-generating activities, ensuring alignment across departments for maximised profitability.
- Conduct thorough market analysis to inform competitive pricing strategies and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Foster strategic partnerships and collaborate with product teams to explore and develop new revenue streams.
- Ensure robust forecasting and capacity planning for sustainable growth.
- Spearhead optimised marketing campaigns for effective customer acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with product teams to optimise pricing models and identify opportunities for new revenue streams.
- Minimum of 10 years in sales leadership or business development, preferably in the fintech or payments ecosystem.
- Proven track record in developing successful go-to-market and corporate sales strategies.
- Strong expertise in CRM systems and business intelligence tools.
- Inspirational leadership style with experience scaling high-performance teams.
- Proficient in operations metrics, data analysis, and public speaking.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
Benefits & Perks
🏖️ Remote-friendly Work
We recognise and value the importance of enabling remote work and maintaining a globally distributed workforce. We cater to equitable employee experiences for both in-office and remote team members. We remain conscientious about ensuring a level playing field, especially around team events, business meeting practices, and office-driven benefits. While we facilitate remote work, we also see the value in bringing the full team together in person from time to time.
🎨 Stock Ownership
We believe in the power of ownership. That's why every team member becomes a part-owner of Stitch. Our employee stock ownership plan ensures that when the company thrives, you do too.
⏰ Time Off
Taking time off from work is critical to ensure that you can take necessary breaks and have time for important life events outside of work. It also helps you manage your energy better. In line with this, we provide a generous annual leave policy, along with supportive family responsibility, parental, study, and long-tenure sabbatical leave options, designed to accommodate the diverse needs of our team.
📚 Learning & Development Fund
We are committed to the professional growth of our team. Each year, we allocate $3,000 per team member for learning and development, supporting a culture of continuous improvement and skill enhancement.
🩺 Health Insurance Contribution
Recognising the importance of health and well-being, we contribute to health insurance for all team members and provide group health insurance schemes in certain jurisdictions.
To ensure our team has the tools they need, new members receive a brand-new Mac laptop along with the necessary peripheral equipment upon joining Stitch.
💜 Employee Assistance Programmes
We care about the well-being of our team. Our Employee Assistance Programmes provide you with the necessary resources and support to not only excel in your job but also to thrive in your personal life. Whether it's counselling, advice, or support services, we're here to help every step of the way.
Other notable benefits and perks
Celebrations for important life and work milestones
Daily team lunches in the Cape Town office
Annual work retreats
New starter dinners
Frequent team and company events