From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Yearly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
Haven't found the right role for you? Well, you’re in the right place, welcome to Storyblok's talent pool, for future positions.
We are always looking to build long-term professional relationships with talented people who are interested in the SaaS industry, want to be part of a global team and are focused on building a trailblazing product in the headless commerce space.
We may not have a role for you now, but we’d still like to hear from you for future reference. We recently secured a total of $58 million in funding, and we still have plenty of growing to do!
Additional Perks & Benefits:
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Paid sick leave
- 2h of "Learning Time" / week or 8h a month
Ready to apply?
Check out our fully remote global teams you could be part of, and let us know what position matches your skills and experience;
Teams at Storyblok, we have lots to choose from!
- Architects, Software Engineers (Vue.js, Node.js & RoR)
- Developer Relations
- Design & UX
- Product Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Legal & Compliance
- Partner Success (APAC, EMEA, AMER)
- Partner Growth (APAC, EMEA, AMER)
- Partner Technology
- Partner Ops & Enablement
- Account Executives (APAC, EMEA, AMER)
- Business Development (APAC, EMEA, AMER)
- Sales Representatives (APAC, EMEA, AMER)
- Customer Success
- Sales Operations
- Sales Enablement
- Brand Awareness
- Demand Generation (APAC, EMEA, AMER)
- Marketing Operations
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media
- People & Organization
- Talent Acquisition
- Total Rewards
- Digital Enablement
- People Experience
- Talent Management & Development
Please note, we are an English-speaking company & we live across different time zones, with more than 45 different nationalities, so you have to be great at asynchronous communication via Slack and Notion.
Bilingual? Perfect, don’t forget to mention all the wonderful languages you speak!
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Here is a sneak peek of Storyblok’s Visual Editor