Enterprise Business Development Representative - German Speaker
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Monthly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
Responsible for identifying organizations and prospects that could benefit from Storyblok, contacting decision makers within those organizations, and communicating with them to convey our product’s value. The main objective is to convert prospects into sales opportunities, grow a pipeline of potential business, and establish rapport to develop great sales relationships between Storyblok and new customers. The BDR fulfills the first step in a two-step sales process by identifying and engaging with our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) within potential enterprise customer accounts. The BDR will map and investigate who to reach out in an organization with the help of different data intelligence tools and conduct an outreach via a multi-channel approach (phone, e-mail, social media, etc.)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify, generate, and qualify leads through outreach
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through phone calls, emails, marketing events and social media to generate quality opportunities for our Account Executives
- Engage with customers via telephone, virtual meetings, or email to analyze their needs
- Help middle and large enterprise companies realize the potential of our product
- Attend events and conferences, network and engage with prospects
- “Multi-channel” follow-up - help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing leads within a multi-communication-channel setup
- Develop new ideas and strategies for identifying and winning potential new customers
Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in outbound sales
- Track record of generating net new opportunities and achieving sales KPIs
- Technical experience in the SaaS field (especially CMS) is a plus
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience with outbound sales tactics and sales tech stack
- Strong desire and drive to work in sales and contribute to a fast-growing company
- Independent, accountable and responsible way of working
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Here is a sneak peek of Storyblok’s Visual Editor