Senior Revenue Financial Analyst
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Monthly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
🚀 Join the Storyblok Revolution as our Revenue Operations Maestro! 🚀
Are you a data wizard with a passion for driving business decisions and boosting revenue growth? Look no further! We're on the lookout for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Revenue Operations Manager.
🌐 About Us:
At Storyblok, we're rewriting the narrative of success in the tech industry. As a leading player in the SaaS realm, we're all about innovation, collaboration, and, of course, skyrocketing revenue growth. If you're ready to embark on a journey of data-driven decision-making and strategic prowess, we want you on board!
🎯 Key Responsibilities:
- Unleash your data prowess by combining various sources to provide key insights for making business decisions
- Dive deep into internal and external data to identify trends and opportunities, paving the way for enhanced revenue performance
- Craft and execute go-to-market strategies in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Optimize revenue processes and workflows for maximum efficiency
- Create compelling reports and dashboards to share insights with stakeholders
- Collaborate with senior leadership to analyze the impact of business initiatives
- Develop SaaS-specific KPI reports and revenue forecasts in tandem with our FPA team
🚀 What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of experience as a Revenue Operations Manager in the SaaS industry
- Expertise in data analytics and reporting tools
- Proven experience with Salesforce, Stripe, and Netsuite
- Strong GTM, sales, and customer service skills
- Cross-functional collaboration ninja with outstanding presentation and communication abilities
- Analytical superhero with a proficiency in Excel and databases
- Project management skills that are tried, tested, and verified
- Excellent English language skills – because great communication is our currency
🌟 Why Join Us?
- Be a trailblazer: Contribute to building something incredible from the ground up
- Innovation at its core: Stay ahead of the curve with cutting-edge technology trends
- Growth opportunities: Grow both personally and professionally in a supportive environment
- Competitive perks: Enjoy a range of benefits designed to make your journey with us exceptional
Ready to shape the future of revenue operations? Apply now and let's craft success together!
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Here is a sneak peek of Storyblok’s Visual Editor