Product Messaging Marketing Manager
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Monthly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
As a pivotal contributor to our Product Marketing team, this role involves creating impactful messaging, developing strategic positioning, and collaborating seamlessly with cross-functional teams. From collaborating on ICP research to supporting go-to-market strategies, you'll play a vital role in defining how our products stand out in a competitive landscape.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Crafting Compelling Messaging: Develop clear and impactful product messaging that resonates with target audiences. Collaborate closely with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Positioning Strategy: Define and execute product positioning strategies that differentiate our offerings in the market. Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends and competitor positioning.
- Persona Development: Create detailed buyer personas to inform messaging and positioning strategies. Tailor messaging for specific target audiences to maximize resonance and engagement.
- Content Creation & Collaboration: Work closely with our Content team to create compelling content aligned with messaging strategies.Collaborate with Design teams to ensure visual elements complement and reinforce messaging.
- Market Intelligence: Gather and analyze market intelligence to refine messaging based on customer needs and industry shifts. Keep abreast of competitor messaging and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Message Testing and Optimization: Test messaging and gather user feedback to continuously refine and optimize messaging effectiveness. Utilize data-driven insights to iterate on messaging strategies and adapt to evolving market dynamics.
- Enablement Collaboration: Assume a central enablement position within our business, and collaborate with the Sales enablement team to provide them with the tools and messaging resources needed for effective customer interactions. Conduct training sessions to ensure all teams are aligned with messaging strategies and equipped to articulate product value.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing or related educational degree
- 6+ years’ experience as a product marketing manager, ideally devising positioning and messaging strategies
- Track record of successfully implementing a messaging framework and effective enablement programmes, as well as go-to-market and product marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding for our business, customers, partners, and the larger ecosystem
- Ability to combine analytical thinking with creative messaging
- Hands-on mentality
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Here is a sneak peek of Storyblok’s Visual Editor