Software engineer - React Native
Full-time | Remote, CET ± 3h
Are you a skilled React Native developer that have worked on complex editors or applications for productivity, information, design or collaboration with millions of users?
Are you the person people often go to for solving complex challenges?
Then we’re looking for you!
We're on a mission to reinvent how humans, teams, and computers work together, by building an AI platform for productivity, information, and collaboration.
We’re well funded and early stage, which means you will have a significant impact on what we build, how we build it and take part of the economic upside when we succeed.
- We are building a powerful solution that combines concepts from word processing and spreadsheets to chat, calendars and programming.
- The system is multi-user and Turing complete, with data and computations moving between clients and servers.
- We need developers with the ability to handle complex problems and turn them into components with simple APIs.
- We are increasingly moving functionality from a complex client to server side components
- We need to strengthen our team with people who understand how to build systems composed of cloud services
Responsibilities and required skills
- Strong experience with React Native
- Knowledge of the React Native ecosystem and its libraries
- Familiarity with Git and Agile development methodologies
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest web technologies and trends
- Build the mobile version of our app
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and collaborate with a talented team
- Take ownership of your work and make a meaningful impact on the success of the company
A bit about you
- You're open, honest, and curious.
- You're a lifelong learner and enjoy digging deep to understand complex challenges.
- You care about understanding the challenges humans and teams face in everyday work.
- You love building things that make a difference.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You realise the importance of clear writing, all the way from code to users.
What we believe in
- We are open and candid with ourselves and others, and we believe in being kind and compassionate.
- We are curious and life-long learners, and get a thrill when digging deep to understand the challenges humans and teams face in everyday work.
- Combined, this is what makes us push limits and build a world class team ready to create the future.
- We are building a different kind of company where you'll be able to do your best work.
This is a full-time position and remote-first. We’re primarily looking for candidates near the CET time zone (± 3 hours).
Tana offers complex engineering challenges, great teammates, competitive salary and equity, as well as health insurance, a generous pension program, and five weeks holiday.
Tana believes in a diversity of people and ideas, and all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Something looks off?