INFLUENCE & PARTNERSHIPS LEAD - USA
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded in. 2019 by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology became the #1 selling skincare brand online in France and operates also in the UK, Germany and the USA.
As we continue to grow, we still have great challenges to meet in order to make the quality of our products known to as many people as possible. With this in mind, we are looking to expand our team by recruiting an Influence and Partnerships Manager, dedicated to the USA market.
Managing overall Influence and Partnerships Program as it fits into our Growth Objectives for the US market
Manage a team of 2-3 people
Budget management for Influence and Partnerships Program
Managing campaigns: sending products, briefing, monitoring delivery, reporting
Relationship building and negotiating contracts
Creation of new, innovative and creative content briefs and ideas to help improve quality of the content produced by influencers
Monitoring, analyzing and comparing the success and performance of our campaigns and activations (quantitative and qualitative)
Engaging and leading conversations with opinion leaders - Beauty experts, influencers and bloggers
Analyzing how our competitors are performing
Continuously monitoring influence marketing best practices
- Scale up our Paid influence collaborations for Typology in the United States
- Seek and connect with potential partners and longer term brand ambassadors
- Improve impact of influencer marketing program for the US audience
- Scale up our gifting (unpaid) influence collaborations for Typology in the United States
- increase the ROI and the success rate of our influence collaborations
- Proven experience in the field of influence and communication in the US market.
- Analytics: knowledge of tracking, Web analytics and tools (CPM, ROI, audience measuring tools such as Google Analytics, ability to manage and keep track of a budget
- Growth mindset: driven. Has proven experience in scaling paid operations for the company /or clients
- Commercial & relational: Ability to negotiate contracts, relatable,
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- Unfortunately, we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Jeremy Uzan and Marc Simoncini.
See more open positions at Typology
Something looks off?