PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER - DACH
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded in. 2019 by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology became the #1 selling skincare brand online in France and operates also in the UK, Germany and the USA.
Mission: Responsible for shaping and executing the performance marketing strategy of Typology for the German-speaking market. Ensure that Typology generates growth successfully by cost-efficiently running campaigns while considering CI guidelines and acquiring new customers.
- You will conceptualize and develop performance marketing strategies in close cooperation with the Growth Lead for the German market and implement them.
- You will expand our performance marketing channels on various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, TikTok, Pinterest).
- You will create reports using Google Analytics to analyze results and come up with new hypotheses on how to improve performance in the future and share them with the international team.
- You will write briefings and texts for video and image ads and coordinate their implementation up to the finished ad with agencies and the French creative team.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in performance marketing with a focus on conversion-optimized budgeting for Meta and Google
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent social and communication skills
- A result-oriented work attitude and hands-on mentality
- You enjoy working on new topics and have the desire to actively shape your own area of work
- Fluent German and good English skills in speaking and writing (our corporate language is English)
JOIN OUR GERMAN TEAM
- Permanent employment contract
- 2 remote days per week
- Steep learning curve and short decision-making paths with responsibility for projects
- A small motivated team based in Berlin as well as regular team events with international colleagues
- Regular visits to the Paris office are covered by the company
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- Unfortunately, we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Jeremy Uzan and Marc Simoncini.