Sales Development Representative
Founded by Mastercard and WorldRemit former executives, with early employees from Google, Uber, American Express, HSBC and Deliveroo. Volume (www.getvolume.co.uk) is a London-based payments startup on a mission to kill the hidden fees on the Internet for both consumers and merchants alike 💳
Our mission is to create a universal checkout on the Internet 🌍enabling online shoppers 🛍️to pay and businesses 🛒to get paid quickly, easily, conveniently, and eventually for free with just one click ⚡
Faster than Apple Pay, Volume is the only payment method that allows consumers to pay in one-click using their bank app and businesses to eliminate payment intermediaries such as Stripe, PayPal, card networks and their extortionate hidden fees 👿
We are currently looking for an energetic Sales Development Representative offering an incredible opportunity to receive a competitive salary and meaningful equity shares in the hottest startup in the UK 🔥
We don’t follow the traditional corporate or start-ups 🥱 model but empower our people to own their work end-to-end. The challenge is not for everybody, we are entirely mission-driven with a fully autonomous team culture. You decide the strategy, you move the metric, we help to achieve your goals 🏆
What you can expect from us
- Meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Work from home 🏡 or from our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 and Krakow 🇵🇱
- A one-off remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- 24 days holiday as standard ✈️
- 30 day ‘work from anywhere’ policy 👩💻☀️
- Free lunch 🥙 If you choose to work from the office on Wednesdays
You are on a mission to bring real-time payments to hundreds of merchants. You will develop a systematic growth engine for generating demand:
- Drive Volume’s growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Learn from our well-seasoned sales team and help build out our world-class Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate email sequences, and make cold calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
Who you are
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
- You have worked for a Fintech company
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work